Tuesday, July 12, 2016

July 4

How are things in Utah. Its was nice being able to talk to you. I got transfer to Belize and my Comp is from California
 So First of all I forgot to mention last week that we were going to baptize a 16 year old girl named Asalia. My comp found her through a member the week before I came. Then we taught her throughout these weeks and got baptized yesterday! She was so excited, she wanted me to speak about the Holy Ghost and I just want to take a minute to speak about how important it is to strive to be worthy to always have the company of the Holy Ghost. The Holy Ghost testifies of God and Christ and helps us recognize the truth of all things. Holy Ghost provides spiritual growth, Helps us make correct choices in our life, comfort us during times of trial or sorrow, warns us of spiritual or physical danger and provides the power by which we teach and learn. How great is the Holy Ghost! I can testify with all my heart that the Holy Ghost is one of our Heavenly Fathers most precious gifts and through the Holy Ghost we can feel the love that God has for us and direction for us. And this is what motivates me to strive  to always have the company of the Holy Ghost with me. So I will never doubt what I should do or where I should go. 

 Orange Walk, Belize is very cool the people are so great and willing to listen. The thing is that they don't have a religious background so we missionaries like literally have to start from zero with them. Then you have those people that believe that Jesus Christ smoked weed when we he was on earth. So for them its not a sin to smoke and drink. But we are def helping those people realize the truth you know. 

Another thing about Belize is that we don't have Wards or Stakes we Branches, but in Orange Walk we are trying to get a ward and we are pretty close. So we are hoping in 6 months we can have a Ward so we can have a Stake. Belize is hot hot hot hot, If I thought El Salvador was hot, boy was I wrong Belize is super hot and if you notice I'm getting really dark hahah.

Well its offical I have a new president, He is from Colorado and his name is President Adams. I will actually meet him tomorrow at the Multizone in Belize City. 
But I hope everything is good love you so much!

SIster Vega

No comments:

Post a Comment